Bhumikomper Potobhumi - Saradindu Bandhyopadhyay Juvunile Story

শরদিন্দু অমদনিবাস 4 - কিশোর গল্প-সমগ্র
Saradindu Omnibus Vol. 4 - Juvunile Stories





Bhumikomper Potobhumi

!!SPOILERS!!

I started reading the story last month and ended up liking it. It is a tragedy story sort of like Titanic, Life of Pi. The name cooresponds to the little island the protagonist falls into. It is a land of quakes, hence the name Bhumikomper Potobhumi. The island reminds me of the island in J2 The Mysterious Island, 2012. (I haven't read Jules Verne or RL Stevenson) The ending was predictable, although, it made me feel sad. The girl and the bird - Titi and Khitta - both died at the end and more sad than that : Randamama, the protagonist had to live with that. It's more harder than dying. 😢😖 George Wheasely had live his whole live with a great burden. And so many others...I can't even name all of them. Why?

Ahh, the emotional me, never grows up. Anyways, I really loved the story. It doesn't have a huge scale but it does make me cry over.

Proving: the brilliance of Saradindu Bandyopadhyay

Recommended: the Saradindu Omnibus, especially the vol.4 Juvenile part. Its really good with spicy Sadashub and crunchy Boner Bihanaga.

Comments

Popular